During the Reiki session the client remains fully clothed, lying on a massage table in a relaxed position.
Reiki is offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner's hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso, including the the body’s energy centers.
The placement of the hands is never intrusive or inappropriate, nor there is any pressure.
During the session, there will be soft music playing as a way of masking ambient noise, but let your practitioner know if you prefer silence.
- Promotes personal awareness
- Enhances spiritual connection
- Fosters natural self-healing
- Reduces stress
- Balances energies in the body
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Relaxation: results in tranquility of mind, body and soul, which allows you to reboot, refresh and revitalize
- Better sleep: deeper, calmer and more rejuvenating sleep
- Helps meditative states
- Emotional relief: Reiki works to clear your mind and remove emotional blockages that are causing imbalances in your energy
- Promotes a clearer mind and the ability to be more focused
- Clearer Energy routes: Reiki clear the blockages in the passage of your energy, allowing you to become more self-aware and create more harmony and balance in your personal relationships
- Reiki adapts to needs of recipient